Do you thrive in fast-moving, changing environments and have an innovative mindset that means you always see new opportunities? Do you have a clear business drive and ability to see solutions in-house and with your customers? Are you a real winner and thrive like a fish in water in a startup environment? Do you want to play a key role in revolutionising the way construction projects are communicated?
Combify is on a journey to create the first real-time updated map of all ongoing and future construction projects in our societies. We collect data from all over the web to give our users an easily digestible platform to monitor, search and speculate in projects all around the world. No matter if you are an investor, construction company, government or private citizen, the Combify platform will give you the value of knowing what's happening in any area of interest, as soon as it happens.
What you will do
You will lead, develop and work operationally together with the COO and our growth team to convert users to long-term paying customers.
As our platform is planned to scale globally, you will be setting sales strategies for other markets outside Sweden (Scandinavia and Europe is next).
You should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in launching and scaling new SaaS products.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales along with a proven track record of successful customer journies (from start to end).
- Experience in negotiation and pricing.
- Experience in using CRM tools.
- Technical skills and knowledge in data analytics to draw customer insights from.
- Drive and ambition to scale the sales team, and to lead them forward in the upcoming 6 months.
- Independent, yet a team player.
- Full working proficiency in both Swedish and English
Besides these more formal requirements of your skillset, we also highly value if you have startup experience and understand our immense opportunity and drive - meaning the harder we work now, the higher our probability of success. In other words, we want people that is willing to put in all they've got to achieve greatness.
Why you should join
At Combify you will join a startup in the launch stage, that have just raised a fresh round of capital and are ready to expand and grow to become the next big thing. Some of the things we are offering our early employees:
- Top of market salary.
- Employee stock options.
- Work with an experienced startup team of highly motivated engineers and founders.
- Pension, health benefits and all other usual stuff.
- Digital interview (30 min).
- Cultural interview with founders (45 min).
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com